Details of the changes and the relevant documents are contained in the file above
Title – HSCN Network Analytics Service (NAS) – CN-SPs Incident severity classifications around IPFIX feed issues
Change to: CN-SP Data Reporting Requirements v1.1
Changes to the CN-SP Data Reporting Requirement (including Order, Inventory and Invoice data sets). Minor changes on all worksheets.
Amend the CN-SP Data Reporting Requirements to include clarifications and enhancements. Uplift the document to V2.0. V2.0 is embedded with a note explaining the changes
The purpose of the change is twofold:
1. Clarify and make minor amendments to existing data fields based on learnings
2. Include four additional states to enable tracking of services through the wholesale order life-cycle.
Please see summary note for full details.
Status – Minor Change comments by cop 13th December. No response is assumed to be acceptance.
The following CN-SPs were consulted
- Convergence (Group Networks) Limited
- MLL Telecom Limited
- Redcentric Solutions Limited
- AdEPT Telecom PLC
- British Telecommunications PLC
- Piksel Limited (Carelink)
- Daisy Communications Limited
- Exponential-e Limited
- IT Professional Services Limited
- KCOM Group Public Limited Company
- CenturyLink Communications UK Limited
- Node 4 Limited
- NYNET Limited
- OCSL Managed Services Limited
- Updata Infrastructure (UK) Limited
- The Networking People (Northwest Ltd)
- Virgin Media Business Limited
- UKFast.net Limited
- Gamma Telecom