In a world where people are only too ready to moan when things go wrong, I think we should also offer praise when things go right.
The Contracts Finder Working Group would like to offer our thanks and congratulations to Andrew Bowen and the Contracts Finder team at CCS. The progress since we started has been astonishing. Let me share with you some of the statistics of which we all should be proud:-
- In 2017 there were 8.78 million page-views of the website, from over 900,000 visitors
- If we compare January 2017 with January 2018 we see:-
- 175% increase in Early Engagement Notices
- 80% increase in Future Opportunities
- 100% increase in Tenders
- 68% increase in Contract Awards
- We now have over 36,000 registered users from suppliers and it grows at around 500 each month.
- 64% of registered suppliers are SME’s
The flurry of development that we saw in 2017 is slowing down and we now enter a new phase where the emphasis has to be on marketing and promotion. We are still not close to showing all the tenders and awards in the UK public sector. We now have the tools. We need to ensure that buyers and suppliers use them.
Contracts Finder lets you search for information about contracts worth over £10,000 with the government and its agencies.
You can use Contracts Finder to:
- search for contract opportunities in different sectors
- find out what’s coming up in the future
- look up details of previous tenders and contracts