Digitech18 is set to be the biggest technology event for the UK Public Sector in 2018.
Held in Leeds on 31stOctober, the event is set to host over 600 Public Sector attendees with over 60 suppliers with over 40 speakers from across Government and Industry.
In the last podcast Lynne Magennis spoke to Steve Mallinson, the Digitech18 organiser about the mechanics of the event, what to expect, how to get there and the structure of the day.
In this podcast, Lynne speaks to Ieuan Trigger from the Crown Commercial Service, who are supporting this event, regarding their expectations from this event.
Ieuan talks about:-
- Who are the speakers from Public Sector and Government speaking?
- Smart Devices in the Public Sector
- Improving your Commercial Capability
- Where is Technology going?
- What are skills and capabilities that you will I need to develop your career
- Dealing with Risk Mitigation
For this and more, please listen to the podcast
In the next podcast of the Digitech18 series, we will be talking to one of the Sponsors about why they are investing in this event and what they hope to get for their money.
Details of the event can be found at here