Change Control Notice
Change Reference: – 0021 20191127
Title: – HSCN Obligations -Technical and Security Obligations
Change to:- Obligations Framework 4.3.3 – SP08
Dialogue: – Removal of CAS-T reference. The obligation will now read as follows.
‘The HSCN Supplier shall make their current Statement of Residual Risk available on request to HSCN Consumers or potential HSCN Consumers (under non-disclosure terms where necessary).’
NCSC have stated that CAS(T) is no longer in use. Whilst a new security standard is being established by NCSC, we have established a position where previous CAS(T) requirements are now covered by ISO27001, Annual ITHC and BCDR plans. A statement has already gone to CN-SPs so they are aware of the current situation regarding re-certification.
Change reason – To meet a regulatory requirement.
Change Level – Major.
Comments due back on 27th December 2019. No comment is assumed to be acceptance.
The following CN-SPs are consulted
- Convergence (Group Networks) Limited
- MLL Telecom Limited
- Redcentric Solutions Limited
- AdEPT Telecom PLC
- British Telecommunications PLC
- Piksel Limited (Carelink)
- Daisy Communications Limited
- Exponential-e Limited
- IT Professional Services Limited
- KCOM Group Public Limited Company
- CenturyLink Communications UK Limited
- Node 4 Limited
- NYNET Limited
- OCSL Managed Services Limited
- Updata Infrastructure (UK) Limited
- The Networking People (Northwest Ltd)
- Virgin Media Business Limited
- UKFast.net Limited
- Gamma Telecom
- High Speed Office
- Intercity Technology Ltd
- IQVIA Solutions UK Ltd
- Telefonica UK Limited
- CANCOM UK Managed Services