Change Control Notice
Change Reference: – 0023 20191127
Date: – 27th November 2019
Title: – Uplift to full document
Change to:- HSCN Compliance Operating Model & CAS(T) Security Addendum. (1.5)
Dialogue: – The compliance operating model has been uplifted to reference the removal of CAS(T) and ANM. The most significant of these changes is the removal of CAS(T). Diagrams within this document have been uplifted as well as the wording around the new process.
The document has undergone a general uplift to get to the position we are in now.
All CAS(T) references are now removed including the CAS(T) security Addendum being retired and replaced with additional information in the MCB and Annex A.
Change reason – To meet a regulatory requirement.
Change Level – Major.
Comments due back on 27th December 2019. No comment is assumed to be acceptance.
The following CN-SPs are consulted
- Convergence (Group Networks) Limited
- MLL Telecom Limited
- Redcentric Solutions Limited
- AdEPT Telecom PLC
- British Telecommunications PLC
- Piksel Limited (Carelink)
- Daisy Communications Limited
- Exponential-e Limited
- IT Professional Services Limited
- KCOM Group Public Limited Company
- CenturyLink Communications UK Limited
- Node 4 Limited
- NYNET Limited
- OCSL Managed Services Limited
- Updata Infrastructure (UK) Limited
- The Networking People (Northwest Ltd)
- Virgin Media Business Limited
- UKFast.net Limited
- Gamma Telecom
- High Speed Office
- Intercity Technology Ltd
- IQVIA Solutions UK Ltd
- Telefonica UK Limited
- CANCOM UK Managed Services