Change Control Notice
Change Reference: – 0024 20191127
Title: – HSCN Obligations
Date – 27th November 2019
Change to:- Obligations Framework 4.3.3 – Stage 3
Dialogue: – Column H of the Obligations Framework references stage 3 compliance. We have received feedback that this is often confusing, so this change is to clarify that stage 3 aspect of the process which fits into the category of ongoing live operational performance management. There are two categories for this area which are covered in the HSCN design document. An annual health check/certificate update/BCDR plans and the on-going review of performance against the OF.
This change is simply updating the stage 3 references to Stage 3 (Live Operational Performance Management).
This is simply to provide clarity around the stage 3 wording as we’ve been asked by numerous suppliers how they pass “stage 3” but it is simply an on-going review so I’m hoping this minor update provides that clarity.
Change reason – To correct mistakes or add clarity.
Change Level – MINOR.
- We have reviewed the content but I advise is unable to review fully as the documents refer out to other documents which have not been made available. Can you arrange please for all referenced documents to be made available to undertake a full review?
- Our view is this change should be reclassified to “Major” due to the amount of work required to effect the changes. For example for 0017 20191127 our view is the move away from ANM to Secure Boundary as a Major change requiring time to impact the change and develop an implementation plan as well as, of course, the time to deploy. Whilst we has been provided with a draft Connection Guide, we can only evaluate the impact upon receipt of the final Guide.
This change has NOT been accepted.
Remedial Action –
- All referenced documentation to be provided.
- Further time is to be allowed (to be advised) for review following distribution of documentation.
The following CN-SPs are consulted
- Convergence (Group Networks) Limited
- MLL Telecom Limited
- Redcentric Solutions Limited
- AdEPT Telecom PLC
- British Telecommunications PLC
- Piksel Limited (Carelink)
- Daisy Communications Limited
- Exponential-e Limited
- IT Professional Services Limited
- KCOM Group Public Limited Company
- CenturyLink Communications UK Limited
- Node 4 Limited
- NYNET Limited
- OCSL Managed Services Limited
- Updata Infrastructure (UK) Limited
- The Networking People (Northwest Ltd)
- Virgin Media Business Limited
- UKFast.net Limited
- Gamma Telecom
- High Speed Office
- Intercity Technology Ltd
- IQVIA Solutions UK Ltd
- Telefonica UK Limited
- CANCOM UK Managed Services