- This event has passed.
Exploring Intelligent Interfaces: Healthcare Digital Technology Congress
November 6 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Our Healthcare Digital Technology conference series is fast becoming our most well-followed events, having said this, we are pleased to share details of our 4th Exploring Intelligent Interfaces: Healthcare Digital Technology Congress
As stated in the newly developed NHS Long Term Plan, virtually every aspect of modern life has been and will continue to be, radically reshaped by innovation and technology.
Sustained advances in computing and the democratisation of information are driving choice and control throughout our daily lives, giving us heightened expectations around digital services.
Good progress has been made in delivering the plans set out in the Five Year Forward View, with many new or enhanced digital and technology systems and services provided over the last three years. Citizens have access to high-quality NHS information and digital services through the transformed NHS.uk website. WI-FI is being installed across the whole NHS estate, and The NHS app is being rolled out on a national scale which will provide access to NHS 111 services and Their GP record, it will also allow booking appointments.
Join us on the 6th of November 2019 at the Exploring Intelligent Interfaces: Healthcare Digital Technology Congress as we discuss the key priorities that will drive digital transformation throughout the NHS.
Fundamental Digital Aspects of the Long-Term Plan:
Create straightforward digital access to NHS services, and help patients and their carers manage their health.
• Ensure that clinicians can access and interact with patient records and care plans wherever they are.
• Use decision support and artificial intelligence (AI) to help clinicians in applying best practice, eliminate unwarranted variation across the whole pathway of care, and support patients in managing their health and condition.
• Use predictive techniques to help local health systems to plan care for populations.
• Use intuitive tools to capture data as a by-product of care in ways that empower clinicians and reduce the administrative burden.
• Protect patients’ privacy and give them control over their medical record.
• Link clinical, genomic and other data to support the development of new treatments to improve the NHS, making data captured for care available for clinical research, and publish, as open data, aggregate metrics about NHS performance and services.
• Ensure NHS systems and NHS data are secure through implementation of security, monitoring systems and staff education.
• Mandate and rigorously enforce technology standards (as described in The Future of Healthcare) to ensure data is interoperable and accessible.
• Encourage the world-leading health IT industry in England with a supportive environment for software developers and innovators.
November’s conference will bring together 12 industry-leading speakers & 10 strategically chosen commercial sector service providers that will give delegates a 360-degree view of the issues and faced and services available to help drive technology throughout the NHS.
Exploring Intelligent Interfaces: Healthcare Digital Technology Congress will promote the power of networking, with 200 like-minded public-sector professionals in attendance our they will allow you to meet and engage with peers within your area of expertise from across the UK.
Benefits of attending:
• Listen, learn and engage with industry-leading speakers
• Input directly to the discussions and panel debate sessions
• Gain 8 CPD Points
• Engage directly with over 200 of your peers from across the UK
• Network with ten thought-leading commercial sector solution providers
• All food and refreshments provided
Delegate places are limited so, please get in touch with one of the team today to secure your spot at the 4th Healthcare Digital Technology.
- Richard M Ballerand – Patient Advocate, Health Policy Advisor, and Lay Member of NHSx and NICE
- Professor Daniel Ray – Director of Data at NHS Digital
- Steve Dunkerley – Clinical Digital Solutions Category Director for NHS London Procurement Partnership
- Amanda Begley – National Director for NHS Innovation Accelerator
- Iain O’Neil – Digital Strategy at NHSx
- Professor Ramin Nilforooshan – Consultant Cardiologist & Chief Clinical Information Officer at Liverpool & Broadgreen University Hospital NHS Trust
- Reena Sangar – Head of Digital and Connected Health for Ipsos Healthcare