HSCN CNSP Engagement Forum
23 June @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
NHS Digital would like to invite you to take part in the upcoming HSCN CNSP Engagement Forum.
This forum is a key activity in our ongoing engagement with HSCN suppliers and provides an opportunity to provide your feedback. The forum on Wednesday June 23rd will focus on the HSCN central capabilities and key updates on progress from other projects. We recommend that, as a minimum, your HSCN account manager attends the session and are happy for you to extend this invite to any colleagues involved in HSCN.
Future of the HSCN Peering Exchange Service
The Peering Exchange Services Framework Agreement between Redcentric (Peering Exchange Services provider) and NHS Digital expired in January 2021. There is provision for all call-off contracts entered into between CNSPs and Redcentric prior to the January2021 cut-off to continue for a further two years until January 2023.
During the session we will:
- update you on the timeline and current plans for replacement of the Peering ExchangeService by January 2023
- seek your initial feedback on the existing service to help define the requirements for the replacement service
- explain how we plan to capture your input and feedback
HSCN Obligations Framework
The HSCN Obligations Framework is well established and has been in place since 2017. NHS Digital are proposing a collaborative review of the current obligations to ensure:
- they are still fit for purpose
- they support ongoing customer value for money for HSCN connectivity
- they enable you to provide HSCN users access to the latest technology and innovation
- they provide the flexibility needed for the gradual move towards the internet
During this first session we will share the proposed timeline and Terms of Reference for the review & seek your initial feedback.
Gigabit Capable Connectivity for Health (GCC4H)
The team will share a high-level plan for future years, including an overview of what requests you can expect from your customers in the next 12 months.
Plans for future CNSP forums
We will discuss the number, frequency and structure of future sessions required to support the successfuldelivery of the Peering Exchange replacement and Obligations Framework review.
NHS Digital HSCN subject matter experts will be on hand to answer any questions and make sure we accurately capture your views and feedback on these topics.
Should you have any questions, or want to provide any thoughts on the topics above prior to the first session, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your ongoing support and collaboration,